Thanks to all the readers and writers who joined us this week for #TuesdaySerial! Do you like debuts? We thought so. We have 30 serial stories this week including five debuts! The debuts include: “The Haventon Chronicles” by Becka Sutton, “All Maid Up” by Zoe E. Whitten, “The White Thaumist” by Erica Bercegeay and Charissa Cotrill, “Some People Never Learn” by Aheila, and “Eikasia: Tributaries” by Illise Montoya. Welcome to new and returning writers!
If there are any mistakes or broken links in this week’s report or if you have news to share in next week’s report, let us know.
Nerine Dorman (Tuesday Serial contributor) interviewed our own Tony Noland this week about Tuesday Serial. You can check it out here: “A Few Words with Tuesdayserial.”
We don’t have a guest post this week, but we have come across many posts related to serials as we’ve been scouring the web, and we have some links for your reading enjoyment:
- “Three Steps to Increasing the Tension in Your Web Serial” by Angie Capozello guesting over on Claudia Hall Christian’s blog.
- “The Time Is Right for Serial Fiction” by Kate Sullivan of Candlemark & Gleam guesting over on Claudia Hall Christian’s blog.
- “What’s Your Favorite Form of Fiction” by our own P.J. Kaiser is also a guest post over on Claudia Hall Christian’s blog and she discusses various formats of fiction and talks a bit about how Tuesday Serial began.
- “Confessions of a Serial Fiction Newbie” by our contributor Dwain Smith is also a guest post over on Claudia Hall Christian’s blog.
- “6 Tips for Writing Web Serials” by Angie Capozello guesting over at #amwriting.
- “Tips for Web Serials – Building Characters” by Angie Capozello guesting over at #amwriting.
- Jonathan Fields‘ interview with Sean Platt who is embarking on a serialized fiction adventure: “A Radical New Way to Tap the Kindle Economy.”
- Roz Morris writes about her experience with serializing her novel on the Kindle: “Should you serialise your novel on Kindle like I did? The results of my launch experiment.”
Here is the final list of all of this week’s participants – Please share it with your friends! Happy reading & writing! 🙂
ps Writers, if your story is missing, please leave a comment on this post with the Title, author and a link. Readers, be sure to check the comments for any late additions.