We are happy to present this week’s edition of the #TuesdaySerial Report! This week we have 18 new entries—including FIVE DEBUTS!
- Zack, Luke and the Mysterious reflections: Chaper 1 by Michal t Claire – DEBUT
- Hitbox #1: Finding Your Sea Legs (A Vigilantes Making Us Safe Story) by A. M. Thorn – DEBUT
- Explicit Music #1 by Daniel Brooks, a slice-of-life comedy – DEBUT
- A Guest in a Ghost House (Horror) by MeeJee – DEBUT
WE LOVE OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Keep up to date on all TuesdaySerial activity on our Twitter feed. Be sure to Retweet any of our posts about this list so more folks can learn about all of our serials!
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page! Click on #TuesdaySerial to go there.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR GUEST POSTS
- 5 Tips On How To Keep Your Readers Coming Back For More by #TuesdaySerial staffer Carrie Ann Golden
- How I Did Everything Wrong (and Still Finished My Serials) by #TuesdaySerial staffer Larry Kollar.
- Using the Cliffhanger in Serial Fiction: A Primer by #TuesdaySerial staffer Brad Wendel
If you’re interested in writing a guest post, let us know. We’re always happy to talk serials with the members of the TuesdaySerial Community.
ROLL THE CREDITS
#TuesdaySerial is brought to you each week by the team of Brad Wendel, Carrie Ann Golden, Chuck Allen, and Larry Kollar. Feel free to reach out to any of us with questions.
No matter what genres you love, there’s something for you in this week’s offerings. If you’d rather read only completed serials, you’ll find some in our Graduates section (above). In our Hall of Fame, you can find serials that have been subsequently published – make an author happy and go buy one! If you have questions, just let us know!
WRITERS: Do you have news to share in next week’s report? Have an idea for a guest blog post? Did your serial get published? Have some other news for everyone? Shoot us an e.mail (email@example.com) or a DM (@tuesdayserial) so we can share the good news!
We strive for 100% perfection every week (of course!), but if you happen to spot any mistakes or broken links in this week’s TuesdaySerial report, let us know! Happy reading (and writing!) until next week!