Greetings and Salutations, Serial Writers! #TuesdaySerial returns this week with 14 new installments for your reading pleasure along with 2 DEBUTS and 2 CONCLUSIONS!
- The Mighty Pinata by Steeven R. Orr – DEBUT
- Adventures in the Pirate Continent by Sean Arnold – DEBUT
- Shiny Quest by Julia Watson – FINALE!
- The Clockwork Raven by Samuel Chapman – CONCLUSION
Don’t forget to check out the two recent guest posts:
- 5 Tips On How To Keep Your Readers Coming Back For More by #TuesdaySerial staffer Carrie Ann Golden
- How I Did Everything Wrong (and Still Finished My Serials) by #TuesdaySerial staffer Larry Kollar.
If you’re interested in writing a guest post, let us know. We’re always happy to talk serials.
Also, don’t forget to like our Facebook page! Click on #TuesdaySerial to go there. Also, be sure to Retweet any of our posts about this list so more folks can learn about all of our serials!
#TuesdaySerial is brought to you each week by the team of Brad Wendel, Carrie Ann Golden, Chuck Allen, and Larry Kollar. Feel free to reach out to any of us with questions.
No matter what genres you love, there’s something for you in this week’s offerings. If you’d rather read only completed serials, you’ll find some in our Graduates section (above). In our Hall of Fame, you can find serials that have been subsequently published – make an author happy and go buy one! If you have questions, just let us know!
WRITERS: Do you have news to share in next week’s report? Have an idea for a guest blog post? Did your serial get published? Have some other news for everyone? Shoot us an e.mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a DM (@tuesdayserial) so we can share the good news!
We strive for 100% perfection every week (of course!), but if you happen to spot any mistakes or broken links in this week’s TuesdaySerial report, let us know! Happy reading (and writing!) until next week!