Thanks to all the readers and writers who joined us for Week 13 of #TuesdaySerial! It’s a terrific week with 22 entries, including two debuts from Elizabeth Flora Ross and Paul Anderson! Thanks to all of our writers and readers! Please let us know if we have made any mistakes on the entries and/or marking items as debuts.
We also want to share some news for all writers of serials. Yesterday afternoon, The Penny Dreadful hosted a chat with guest EpiGuide to discuss the “Web Series Writing Month” that they are hosting. Have you heard of NaNoWriMo? National Novel writing month takes place in November and participants attempt to write 50,000 words. If they complete 50,000 during the month then they “win” bragging rights. Well, Web Series Writing Month – WeSeWriMo – is a somewhat less formal version of NaNoWriMo specifically for web series and takes place in August. It actually encompasses all forms of web serials such as podcasting, comics, etc. Participants are able to specific their own goals, since an appropriate goal would be different depending on the medium. A suggested goal might be to aim for 150% of your normal monthly output for your serial. If you are interested in participating, then here are some things you should do:
- Check out the chat transcript provided by the fabulous folks over at The Penny Dreadful from Tuesday July 27 in which EpiGuide chats about WeSeWriMo.
- And then check out the WeSeWriMo Page for more details and to sign up.
Any #TuesdaySerial contributors who are participating in WeSeWriMo, please let us know by sending us a message on Twitter (@TuesdaySerial). You’ll get a special mention in our TuesdaySerial reports during August.
Tell all your reading and writing friends about us – we’ll be back for more next week! 🙂
So, here is the final list of all of this week’s participants. Happy reading & writing! 🙂
ps Writers, if your story is missing, please leave a comment on this post with the Title, author and a link. Readers, be sure to check the comments for any late additions.
- In My Blood – Crooked Fang
- The Return, part 10 of Fire and Water by Gracie Motley
- Darons Guitar Chronicles, Part 91, by Cecilia Tan
- Death of a Clown Part Two by Clive Martyn
- Part 24 of The First Tale, by Icy Sedgwick
- In The Shadow Of His Nemesis Chapter Seventy Four By AL BRUNO III
- A Man Called Edgar Snatch – Snatch and the Kitchen Conversation by Elijah Toten
- Dirk Hartog: Fanta and Mickey by Jodi Cleghorn
- Rock the Baby – episode 4, Creeper by Tim VanSant
- Amnar: The Inheritance by Isabel Joely Black Part 3: Lev
- Madame Bluestocking PART 15: A Night at the Gala, by Monica Marier
- Pas de Chat, Ch. 10 by Katherine Nabity
- Great Gams 4 — By J. Dane Tyler
- Thorvalds Wyrd Scene 22 by Lance Schonberg (5 new scenes this week!)
- Moonlight and Merlot by Lisa Fox
- Wrenge (11) by Louise Dragon
- The Letter, by Elizabeth Flora Ross DEBUT
- The Long Watch, Prologue, by Paul Anderson – DEBUT
- Shattered Remnants of a Dream #145 by Dan Luffey
- Black Alice by Sischo and Agle
- Bike Mechanic: 9 Trouble – by Aaron M. Wilson
- Max Mann and the Black Widow – Part 5, by J. M. Strother
This linky list is now closed.